A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Evil thrives best where God has been shut out by the choice of man.

Love is a gift, an investment, a promise, and a commitment. It is priceless and free yet cost everything the giver has to give.

A wife, who endeavors to understands her husband and securers him in her love, brings an abundance of benefits to their children.

A husband, who understands his a wife and securers her in his love, brings abundance benefits to their children.

FYI...A mother works harder, give more, receive less, are underappreciate but are most loved and universally praised of God's creations.

Love others, more than you wanted to, and you will soon be loved more than you would have deserved.

Satan tries to find the sin a person’s wants; offers it to them at a price they can afford to pay, without telling them the final cost.

Often, if I just do what I want to do, it means I am doing what, someone important in my life, doesn’t want me to do or God does not want me to be doing.

When it feels right to do wrong, you know that you feelings have been deceived.

Selfishness is a disease of want. Greed is the result of the need to want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home