A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Friday, July 07, 2017

Sin always hurts some innocent party..and then...the sinner the most in the end.

The sinners deserves the consequences of their sins but what about those they injured by their sins?


God will never tempt you to do wrong so never be confused about that impossibility.

James, the brother of Jesus, tells us “I write these things unto you so that you sin not”! So, yes, you do have a choice.

Sin is the slave of want and the enemy of contentment.


Prayer can bring unbelievable comfort to your soul...contentment to your heart, and joy to your continence.

Whatever portion of your life that is not on fire for Jesus, will  be the beginning of darkness for those who see it.

God has a heart for your heart.

Don’t go to church to become comfortable; the more comfortable you become in church the less useful you will become!

The less connected to the Church, you are, the more critical of church and of other Christians you become!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home