A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Life is full of the opportunities to do right, or wrong; only you can make those choices right.

Grace is the power to forgive, what you can't forgive, without it.

Gratitude is always the right attitude.

Forgiveness is the beginning of progress, for all involved.


A good reputation is what you earn by doing what is right but are never paid for in cash.

May your memories be crowded with hope! May your tomorrows be stuffed with expectations.

Live life like it is a gift, learning the importance life can teach, and leave behind a godly reputation.

Grace is the power to forgive, what you can't forgive, without it.

Gratitude is always the right attitude.

Forgiveness is the beginning of progress, for all involved.

Excuses never produce success, progress, or sympathy.

My life's plan is to rejoice today, rejoice tomorrow, rejoice in the days to come...Should I wake up in Heaven? The plan is the same, no change.

YOU WILL BE JUDGED BOTH BY WHAT YOU FORGIVE AND WHAT YOU WON'T FORGIVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home