A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Monday, June 19, 2017

Sons and daughters do what fathers have done. Father pray before you lead and pray twice before you give your children correction or advice.

Children walk where fathers have gone, and in the directions the father has chosen so be careful and wise, fathers.

Father’s Day is a day of opportunity to be a real dad...but everyday after Father's day is every bit as important.

The older I get the more I realize you can never earn a minute in Heaven if there is no Grace I'm not getting in at all. But Grace there is!

Jesus is the ultimate "old friend" He will always be there for you and has been a friend of sinners, and has always "been" here or there for us.

Count your friend, and that will tell you how wealthy you really are.

A son’s success is a father’s honor.

Sometimes regret is the bitterness that comes from unethical success.

Marriage is a gift populated with life long changes.

If you don't fail as a father you are not trying. Fatherhood is not being perfect but it is to keep leading in the right direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home