A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Friday, June 02, 2017

Love gives more than it thought it could, more often than it should, because it wanted to, and will want to do every time it can. It is love's nature.

Pain is the body's way of saying it is in need of a physician; worry is the soul's way of saying it is in need of the Great Physician, depression means you may need both.

Today maybe one of the best, one of the most challenging, just average, or one of the worst, but Jesus will travel with you every step way.

Jesus made you out of dust, to become something more than you were, before His hand touched your dust, and He will, if you are but willing.

Love continues because it is constantly being reproduce by the one loving for the one loved.

Fear says; "I can't, so I won't".  Faith says; I can't, but God can, so I will."

Often the very best moments of your life cannot be told to anyone other than the one who we shared it with or the One who gave it.

Parents believe in you and your possibilities more than anyone else; but God believes in you when they will not or cannot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home