A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Monday, April 09, 2018

Where you are and where you are going are not always obvious.

Living in the sunshine won’t mean there is not a lot of rain between where you are and where you want to be.

It is considerably easier to promise than deliver.

Speaking our minds often come at the expense of the new mind we are to have as Christians.

Some folks fight for the accuracy of the Bible, while living like it isn’t.

Love is doing the right thing, even when, it would take less effort not too.

Getting married is easier than being married.

Fatherhood or motherhood is not for the selfish.

Doubting and complaining is the best way to your day...and anyone around you as well.

The problem with an abortion is when the woman determines her life is worth more than her child’s life.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home