A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Friday, April 27, 2018

Turning away from truth is deadly form of self-condemnation.

Guilt is the quicksand of evil, Jesus is the solid rock of good.

Tying to understand and not getting it is ok, but not trying to understand  is not ok!

Temptation cannot be sin; Jesus was tempted in all ways and never failed.

Beware the thought police are out in mass, trying to keeping from thinking right!

Never question in the storms what has been promised you in the sunlight.

When is seems wrong, it is wrong.

Wrong never become right given enough time; it is always wrong!

Wrong is not a decision the majority can vote on and it then becomes right.

Sin is never a mistake it is always a choice.

For a Christian there is no “Oops, I sinned moment", you choose to sin.

Sin is not an accident I could not avoid.

Sin is a hook baited with something you desire.

You will learn as much from your tears as you will from your smiles.

In the end it won’t matter how many fish you catch unless you are a fisher of men.

Tiny lives matter...please do not abort me!

Your ability to comfort, counsel, or help, is often exceeded by someone’s degree of suffering


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home