A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Self-pity is a lonely pursuit.

No one is unwelcome to Jesus until you are dead. Your call of welcome for Salvation ends at the grave.

The pain of a loved one brings a special sorrow.

Pain speaks a language friends can feel.

Pain knows on boundaries.

Pain is a reminder that we are still alive.

Politics makes me laugh and cring at the same time.

A trend is often a detour on the road to success.

Atheism is an affliction of iconic loneliness.

Praying together is a symphony of souls.

Indecision is the archbishop of maybe.

Whatever I cannot or will not decide will be decided for me.

Indecision, is a decision, to let someone else make the choice for me.
Others can pray for you when you can’t and you can pray for others when they can’t.

Even with the best of plans, your paths will lead you to travel through a few pretty deep mud puddles.

God listens to all prayers from all people, all of the time.

Knowing the answer is easier than purveying it.

Explaining truth is still easier than living the truth.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home