A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

God always answers prayer whether you know about it or not.
God, chooses to use the “willing”, more often, than the “able.”
What you complain about tells others what you care about; how you complain tells others; Who you care about.
Just because you agree with someone doesn’t mean that you both can’t be wrong.
Sometimes you suffer because the disobedience of others…sometimes because of your own.
A caring, compassionate, church is a stumbling block to the world.
In order to justify what is wrong, one must ignore what is right.
Worship allows you get “up front and personal” with God…as does prayer…try both.
Learn to live life with a rear view mirror, to see, if you are helping or hindering those who are following behind you.
One of these days, I will feel the nail prints in The Hand of Jesus, not out of doubt but with  thanksgiving….He did it for you and for me.
In order to get the best from the one you love you have to take all of them and go from there.
Hard work is the only want to get “to the top” unless, your family owns the company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home