A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Friday, December 06, 2013

Yes “times have changed” but immorality has not…it is still immorality.
Being lead a stray is sad and bad; leading someone astray is a personal moral tragedy.
Character is far more than your public persona; it is contains what only you know you are.
Today, folks are willing to tolerate moderate sins; tomorrow, all sin will be welcomed.
Never be careful about giving thanks to God; it is always appropriate; always necessary.
If you are a Christian and your not growing in your Faith, something is wrong; terribly wrong.
Love feeds loving.
Even though natural man cannot know God;  God still put a hunger in the heart of natural man to seek Him.
While we cannot live in a peaceful world, we can live with a peaceful heart.
Do not act like other Christians; act like Jesus.
I use to think that God’s plan was to do things my way and others would catch on as they did what I was doing…wrong again.
The lonely are here the longest no matter how long they live.
Always be confident in God’s ability to help you in any circumstance.
Your life is not a “dress rehearsal”; it is your life.
I am optimistic that the pessimist are wrong.
Christian, if you are worrying about anything, you are worrying about the wrong thing.
Sometimes you can erase your mistakes, but you cannot erase the consequences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home