A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Sunday, December 08, 2013

Your Faith in God is the only Faith that matters.
Faith is the soil where you grow your life in Christ.
Faith in the wrong things brings the wrong crops.
Faith without prayer is just a wish.
Faith is the conduit of Grace to yourself and others about you.
God has made it possible for you to believe but it is still your choice.
Faith without commitment brings confusion and disappointment.
Faith is a determined decision, not a hopeful guess.
Faith travels freely where fear trembles to go.
Faith is the ultimate cure for loneliness.
God increases your Faith according to the darkness you must endure.
Faith is one of the pillars of true happiness.
It is the nature of Faith to embrace Hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home