A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy is he who wins without guilt.
“I’m not perfect” should mean, I am striving to be better; not it is Ok to sin.
Unhappiness is more that a heartbreak; it is the absence of hope.
Sin comes from a decaying heart; the more you sin; the greater the decay.
Your willingness to sin is the beginning of the purposeful deception your own heart.
Just because you think that sin is not sin is irrelevant; it is what God says is sin that matters.
Sin brings consequences that go well beyond what happens when you first get caught.
Sin and righteousness never sing in harmony.
A Glad Spirit is born out of gratitude.
You can change the outside to a smile; but only God can change the inside to a smile.
The best way to finish last is to take the shortcut.
Fast company leads to moral speeding tickets.
It is not what you do for God but what God does in you that matters.
A Christian’s life is a prayer with a paintbrush.
Do what matters and you will matter.
Finding out you cannot do something is important what you do next is paramount.
A grateful heart is healthy heart.
What I have I cannot keep; it is what I give that is waiting for me.
Enjoying what you have is the key to having what you enjoy.
God is better than your Faith.
One of the best ways to lose heart, is to not fight for your faith.

What you won't do is as revealing as what you will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home