A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

When your heart is not in touch with God, eventually, you become immoral.
It really does not matter who is the worst sinner; what matters who has been washed in the Blood of the Lamb.
If you ever think God is wrong; it is you who are wrong.
Love is a gentle, purposeful, invasion of privacy.
May the Grace of God be busy continually in your life.
Thrilling Faith is always dousing, all of those around them, with seeds of the Gospel.
TV is busy trying to teach you to be nicer to sin…There  is no nice sin...
Be nice to sinner but not to their sins.
Christians…live like you have something worth dying for!
If Jesus is not the Lord of your life; His Grace is wasted on you.
Jesus was more righteous than religious so should you be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home