A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

When you do right amongst those who want to do wrong; the truth becomes a curse.
The world is where a Christian is to shine; without a church you tend to loose your shine.
When it comes to God, His faithfulness, is not affected by your unfaithfulness.
The are more “important people” than there are valuable people.
Gossip is “chin discord”.
Not going to a church is a direct disobedient response to Jesus’ command of “Forsake not the gathering of yourselves together with other believers”.
If you have “been redeemed“, then you will have to “live redeemed“.
Becoming a Christian means that you are willing to accept Christ’s forgiveness, and you are unwilling to continue in your sins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home