A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Saturday, August 10, 2013


God’s peace will keep you from falling to pieces.
Your love for God should be infectious.
Pride is for what I do; thankfulness is for what God does with me.
I am responsible for my own irresponsibility.
My willingness of forgive another is partially because of insight into my own potentials.
Marriage is a sharing of hopes, possibilities and potentials, with someone who actually cares.
Your memories for tomorrow will be made today…so what is your plan?
Caution and fears come from different sources.
Too often what bothers me the most matters the least.
Beauty is not how you decorate yourself but how you see others.
Friendship is less demanding than loneliness.
If you not meditating on God you are not meditating you are just muddling.
Whenever I am helping someone else I end up helping myself in the process.
The more I measure someone the less I can love them.
Self-centered people are always off center.
Forgiving yourself is the first step towards loving someone else.
Love cannot maintain itself with the ability to forgive.
Fools say in their hearts I don’t need God…Christian fools say I do not need to go to a church…The Bible says forsake not the gathering of yourselves with other believers…Who is right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home