A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Friday, August 02, 2013


The heart is equipped for success or failure but the head is not as much.
Whether you believe in Hell or not will not change the temperature there one degree.
The Bible is God’s view of man; doctrine is man’s view of God.
Whenever you depend on someone else to explain the Gospel there is room for huge error.
Paul said to “Check the Scriptures to see if I did not teach the truth” he did not pound his ideas into our heads first.
Doctrine is often man’s attempt to control other men...by adding dress codes, diet, and strange doctrines that they must accept and adhere to in order to be more "spiritual.

A repeated lie begins to sound like the truth.

Cults follow someone’s version of the Bible and count on someone else as the conduit to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home