A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Marriage is a commitment to one another, to provide an atmosphere where the other person can be as happy as they choose to be, and one that is healthy enough for the both of you to blossom together.
The closer you are to God the further you will become from the worldliness that surrounds you.
The trick in life is to give more than you are given, to care more than you are cared about, to pray more than you are prayed for, and to love more than you are loved.
Amassing, for the sake of amassing, will cause a mess.
Love is not a gamble but a chosen way of living.
Being better than you were is the only kind of perfection you can gain.
Gathering possibilities is the best way to spread hope.
Life is not just a game but it is the only game that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home