A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Sunday, December 29, 2019

‪Truth is the judge of our hearts not, opinions, ideas, or whatever power you might have temporarily. ‬

‪It will be the Word of God, Himself that will determine truth not the whims of any man. ‬

‪Half hearted faith reveals little truth and even less application of it.‬

‪Lust is the desire to do in the flesh, what I know to be wrong in my spirit. ‬

‪Sow want you want to reap, give what you hope to keep and live like you want those you love to live. ‬

‪Peace is no accident, happiness is a choice, and joy is a gift of God to His children. ‬

‪Sin never delivers what it has promised, God never fails to deliver on His promises...”choose you today whom you will serve”. Joshua 24:14-15.  ‬

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home