A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Sunday, December 29, 2019

‪Too many folks read the Bible through the eyes of their theology, rather than reading the Bible to find their theology.‬

‪We are are tainted by what we have been taught and thus are guided by what we think we know, instead of searching the Bible for what it wants to teach us. ‬

‪The pain of being wrong is no near as sever as the pain that results for staying wrong. ‬

‪The comfort of God’s presence exceeds anything else you can or will ever experience. ‬

‪The challenge of the day and everyday is to love someone more than they could ever have earned.‬

God is and will always be more forgiving, have more mercy, give more Grace, love us more thoroughly, than we could ever hope to understand or imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home