A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Sunday, December 29, 2019

‪No one who refuses to forgive is ever free of guilt or of bitterness. Therefore everyone around him suffers as well. ‬

‪We bear the full load of whatever or whomever we refuse to forgive, but our children bear the scars.  ‬

‪The person who refuses to forgive builds his own prison day after day, brick by brick.

I thought I was better than I thought I was, but Grace taught me that I wasn’t as good as I thought I could be.  

However, Grace also taught me that I could be better than I thought possible. 

Grace is the impossible strength I need, when I think I don’t. 

Grace, is the greatest!

You can have a lot of success without Grace but you will never accomplish what you should or be what you must be...without Grace. 

Grace is soul food on steroids. 

Grace is a gift that cannot be earned. 

You are never truly happy without Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home