A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Sunday, December 29, 2019

‪Doing as I please is the beginning step towards tragedy.‬

‪Responsibility is sin conquered.‬

Too many folks are concerned about their freedom to do what they want and too few are celebrating the freedom not have to do as they would want.

However you express your freedom there will always be consequences either good or bad.

‪A hero is anyone who does what he can in spite of his fears.‬

‪Freedom is a costly blessing.‬

‪They are of equal value; what I die for and what I live for!‬

‪The blessing of freedom come with a heritage of sacrefice.‬

‪It is going the second mile that makes the first mile important...that is what our military has done over many centuries. 

‪Family is one of Memorial Day’s comforting blessings.‬

‪Perhaps the ultimate sacrifice was given by those parents who raised the one who gave their all.‬

Memorial Day is about the gift of others to the quality of your life.

One often diminishes the value of what they chose to forget.

Jesus is the ultimate Veteran of the Day but He can’t count because He rose from the dead!

‪Pray not for rewards but for understanding.‬

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home