A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Sunday, December 29, 2019

‪Hard work brings you the best of luck.‬

‪The ability to work hard is a gift from God, the willingness to work hard is your gift to God. ‬

‪Hard work resolves more problems than any amount of worry. ‬

‪A shovel will never move a mountain, a moving shovel at least has a chance. ‬

Love has the desire that the person loved has their needs met over their own.

So a spouse defers to the other, wanting them to have the best.

So, Jesus went to the Cross instead of sending you or me in His place. 

The greater the love the greater the tolerance.

God, like people, is more impressed with your actions than your words.

The greater the love shared, the less tolerance is needed.

The difference between a dream and a nightmare is content, be careful what you allow your eyes to see and guard what you allow you mind to think. 

 "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.”Proverbs 23:7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home