A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Sunday, December 29, 2019

‪God’s plans are beyond our understanding. ‬

‪God’s Grace is beyond our hopes.‬

‪God’s love is beyond our comprehension. ‬

‪God’s mercy can never be rationalized.‬

‪Yet all is true, for every Christian...All of the time!‬

May God’s will be your will, then all you do, will be what He wants. 

Obedience is better than sacrifice the Bible says, but always not as convenient as we would prefer.

Being a Christian is often more predictable in an humanly unpredictable way.

Be zealous, not just for what you want, but for what you know God has called you to do. 

It is far easier to be “Almost persuaded”, as Pontius Pilate
was , than it is to be completely committed. 

Easy believism isn’t easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home