A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Heaven is not dependent on your faith, but your Faith is dependent on Heaven.

A wise man, is someone who lives in such a way, that you can understand what he says.

Sometimes my mouth says what I think before I thought it.😳

Love without commitment is groundless.

By its very nature love requires perseverance. 

If it is not the trials or tribulations that damages love; it is selfishness. 

Love keeps on giving, even when it is no longer receiving. 

Love is the gift; it is an undeserved miracle.

Christians need not only speak the truth but must be infected with a commitment to obey.

Words are always easier to say than to do! 

Soft words are a pleasure to swallow; hard works crack your teeth. 

Speak what you live, you may not be praised but you will be believed.

We are like a ten speed bicycle, full of gears we seldom use. We are satisfied with whatever gear we are in...we choose not to push on to different speeds in order to reach our full potential; comfort becomes our enemy.

Christian, your/our life is designed by God so others can see the difference between good and evil.

You are here to reveal God differently than anyone else on earth. 

Your life is to affect other lives. Be a window or door doorway for others to see and discover who Jesus actually is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home