A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

‪We all have excuses for what we do or don’t do, that we have allowed to hinder or defeat our progress in one way or another. ‬

‪Excuses are limitations we have accepted rather than chosen to overcome. ‬

‪We all try to justify our behavior into acceptability, while questioning the behaviors of others.‬

Pray more, judge less, do more and resist not doing as we should!

‪A friend causes me to be myself without fear.‬

‪A good friend not only accepts you as you are but give you the space that change and grow even when it causes you to leave them behind for awhile. ‬

‪Friends come and go, but great friends stay. ‬

‪Marriage is love that cannot be explained, experience or expressed in any other way.‬

‪Men soon learn that women cry when they are happy or sad and when they are not happy or sad. ‬

‪Men cry best where no one can see them. ‬

‪Men and women both realize that tears help you see more clearly.‬

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home