A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

‪The best way to keep your “to do list” looking good is to not list it until it is done...then post it and just cross it off. 

‪Even when I can’t complain. I sometimes give it a try anyhow.‬

Learn to enjoy today because tomorrow may have some unpleasant surprises for you. 

‪A note to the young and a reminder to the old; the more you love God the smarter you will be and happier you will become. ‬

‪God can make the greatest failure a success and the biggest fool a wiseman. ‬

Jesus showed you the extent of God’s love for you at the Cross and His resurrection showed you His commitment to you. ‬

‪The success of God’s love in your life is dependent on your willingness not His. ‬

‪God is willing that not any should perish but that all should come to Him, in repentance.  

‪The love of the heart of God beats in every Christian and is the hidden desire in the hearts of those who aren’t even seeking Him. ‬

‪The ultimate healing of a man is not when he steps out of a hospital room but when takes his first step onto the streets of gold in Heaven. ‬

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home