A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Love will invade the lives of the unloved, on purpose, with gentle kindness, blossoming expectations, while bringing with it an abundance of intense meaning.
A beautiful mind sees the love of God surrounding each hurting life with an sense of urgency.A beautiful heart looks for ways to be apart of God’s plan in the life of another.
A beautiful person is one that is give out the love of God in service to the least, the lost, and the lonely, about them.A compassionate person is one who does what God would do if He could get others to do for Him.
A generous person is someone who gives more than money to others who needs are more than money.Love is generosity, and not caring who gets the credit.

Comforting someone probably means, you or someone else, has caused discomfort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home