A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Some church folks complain about how many children missionaries have, as if God somehow did not know how many children they were going to have, because they have to support them all….(No. you get to support them it is a privilege…They went in your place.)
The day is rapidly where it is not bad parents that will be deprived of their children, but all parent who do not accept the government’s view of parenting.
Marriage was designed to glorify God while giving happiness to a couple they could find no other way.
Doing less that you ought to is a form of failure.
It seems that God tends to call busy people to do what the unbusy folks won’t do.
It seems that God tends to call busy people to do what the "unbusy" folks won’t do. Maybe church folks ought get busy so the church could get more done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home