A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Faith takes far more courage than revenge.
It takes more courage not to take the credit, than to fight the battle.
Courage will make you a majority.
Courage without conscience is a disaster in the making.
Physical courage abounds while moral courage cower behind..
It is easier to be brave from a safe distance.
The substance of courage is an undying love for some one for some thing.
Courage is when we stand for what we believe in; it is also what we use to sit down and listen to the other side of a story.
The fear in your enemy is your best encouragement
Anger increases your courage but not your good sense.
Faith is the candle power of a Christian's light.
Only Faith can change one blessing into another.
After you pray, do something!
Love is a tenderizing agent for even the toughest of soul.
Did you know that politicians tend to be the biggest "job creators" for lawyers...Oh, did I fail to mention that most politicians are lawyers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home