A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sadly, people tend to search their own weaknesses to find their strengths.
Your sacrifices will not make you godly; your love …Now that will help.
Love is the wrapping paper of every good gift.
Your heart’s intent is no secret to God.
Your willingness to work for something is an indication as to how much you actually want it, need it, or would just like it.
Success is sweaty sport.
If you are not doing good, you know it; if you are doing evil, others know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home