A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

You don’t have to be alone to feel lonely.
It is how I pray and how I live before I come to the church service, that  most effects that service’s outcome for me.
Who am I to think that I abide alone in the reality of my life?  My life is in God’s Hand, and is safely cared for, by His great love.
My time on earth is held together by the Word of God.
God’s Great Hand reaches deep in to the valley, of my greatest despair, gently lifting me constantly upward towards His Loving Heart.
Who am I to stand in the valley thinking I am all alone; when my God is everywhere about me?
The marrow of God’s love abides with me and in me always….yea always…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home