A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Monday, October 21, 2013

If your heart is not empty of fear, it cannot be full of God.
If you have not unconditionally surrendered your life to Christ; whatever conditions you have put there are keeping you from salvation.
The shadows of your sins can only be driven away by the light of the Son.
Christians are ordinary people saved by “Amazing Grace“.
Loving your enemies takes lots of “guts”.
Marriage is a pledge to contribute to the happiness of one another.
Too often we think God is on our side, rather than making sure, we are on His side.
I am learning, to be as thankful for what I don’t have, as I am for what I do.
The world was not kind to Christians in Jesus day and it is becoming less and less kind to us as the days pass by.
Politicians keep saying;  “God bless America “ and then act like He doesn’t exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home