A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

I am always thankful my wife loves me even if I cannot always figure out how she could!
If you’re looking for the credit, you probably won’t accomplish much!
Learn to give less direction; instead, give more inspiration.
Your friends are your greatest treasures here on earth.
Having a Sabbath makes sinners nervous.
More people watch football on Sundays than go to church…but that won’t last long!
The benefits of being loved far exceed the risk of loneliness.
Nature is beautiful to observe in the great outdoors but it is what God has done inside of your heart that is truly amazing.
At the marriage altar, when the minister said I could kiss you, I held amazement in my arms.
It is hard to sow false hope into the faithful. You are too late; Jesus has already come.
Intelligence does cause faithfulness, salvation, or change.
Sin is sin, whether you agree with it or not.
Acceptance does not make sin acceptable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home