A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Believing in the talents God has giving you is not pride it is Faith.
It is your triflingness that should trouble you the most as it is the underlying cause of most failures.
Success if not doing better than others but doing better than you have before.
There is calm before the storm and a clam after the storm so focus on the clams not the storms.
There will likely be troubles and problems today, so go ahead and have breakfast and then surround them with prayer and get after them.
Know yourself, prepare for you weaknesses, and then get on with your life.
Problems are not to stop you but to help lead you in the right direction.
Your
circumstance may be beyond your control but your character is not.
The most common way to give up your power is to not realizing you have any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home