A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Monday, December 31, 2012

My fervent wish for your New Year is that it might overflow with the oil of kindness, and that you will experiences an avalanche of blessings, which leads to peace and Devine love flowing from your...soul into the lives of those in need.
A New Year without God will only be worse that the last year without Him.
Disappointment is the wounding, the dying, or the death of expectations.

May the mercies of the past, bring strength to the present, and hope to your future.
Success is more progressive rather than permanent.
One of the best resolutions you can have is to bring tenderness into the New Year.
May this New Year, you become more aware of your blessings than your failures, for everyman’s blessings exceed their failures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home