A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

God is going about this earth seeking the lost, to be saved; while Satan is seeking whom he may devour; you get to choose who wins in your life, and to some degree in the lives of those you influence.
A commitment to mediocrity is worse than failure.
Success without some contentment is not true success.
Contentment with failure is the ultimate failure.
Never tolerate what you do not want your children to become content with!
Godly contentment is the only true rest.

Carol is getting tired of healing and prefers to be healed...but then don’t we all feel that way. Progress is the process of getting thorough what we must to be where we want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home