A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Is there  Hope??? Yes there is!!

Old hope paves the way to new hope.

Hope never fails until you run out of it.

Hope is generated out of exercised Faith, known history, and answered prayers.

What I believe is faith, what I do is charity, and what I expect - is hope.

God often fails our time schedule, but never His!

 
Evil could triumph if not were not for the hope of Good.

Hope sends light into the darkness and chases evil into hiding.

Faith and Hope are identical twins from the same Father, with different personalities.

Faith is the foundation and Hope is the tower - being built.

Doubt is uncommitted Faith.

Evil is as real as the sins in your neighbor’s life, …yours, as well!

It there were no evil there would be no judges, nor jails.

Adam was locked out of the Garden of Eden for the same reason we put locks on our doors…..evil!

Pray not to understand evil, but pray to understand good.

Surround yourself with good, and evil will take its own flight.

Pray for the wisdom to discern good and your life will be filled with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home