A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

God Awareness:

Everyday I explore the Hand of God, in which I reside.

It is better to be aware of His presence, than to be surprised to be there.

Every moment is a “God moment!”

When you are unaware of God, then that part of you is not living.

Life is in the Vine; if you are doing something “off Vine “ you are in deep trouble!

I walked in the damp grass this early morning and He was with me before I noticed He was there.

Peace is knowing He is present.

I saw a leaf this morning and it reminded me He has already counted it.

Wherever I go He is, has been, and will be!

His presence is the Christian’s ultimate present.

Once you know Him, He is never unknown again.

If you take a step back from God, He takes a step closer to you.

Your forgiveness brings His presence, which is your reward.

A Christian can never be “nowhere,” ever again.

His great Heart is spinning love towards you, every moment, of every minute, of every hour, of every day, throughout your life!

His presence is like none other!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home