A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Friday, August 12, 2011

 It is impossibly difficult, to be perfect, but purity is within your grasp.

As you more toward the Heart of God, the impurities are discarded.

The Heart of God warms your soul, to embrace what is right and pure.

The joy of finding yourself choosing to seek right, think right, and ultimately to do right is personally, delicious.

The proximity of God in your life, distances the proximity of evil.

Forgiveness is the beginning of a pure heart.

Even a good heart needs to be pure.

The purer your heart the purer your faith.

He closer you are to Jesus, the more you believe, He can do what He says He will do!

A pure heart brings fresh hope.

The further I move from Christ, the more hope-less my situation becomes!

Contentment is a virtue of a pure heart.

The faith to more on; comes from faith in the beyond.

What we cannot control, controls us.

God is in charge of everything or Satan is reaching his dirty hand into your soul.

What you believe you will receive!

You grow when you are out of doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home