A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is your devotion to God is noticeable and meaning for you; your family, and the people who walk in and out of your life each day?  How can folks around you, know your are ether with God or in tune with God? Does your life in any way, even let others know if you are interested in God’s presence in your life.

Once I have established that I can be a, “noticed for Christ”. How can I also provide an atmosphere where other feel my commitment and are in someway, challenged by my faith; rather than overwhelm by it.

Whenever, I chose to do wrong I am choosing to hurt the ones I love the most. There are no private sins; family and other loved ones are hurt by the energy I take away by allowing that sin or the damage the private sin does to me that I cannot see.
Every step I take away from God leads me into greater darkness and into a deeper addiction.. You never fail or your never fall, alone, there are always consequences.

Cling to the Father; cling to what you really want to be. Live like you would want to be remembered; not in a way that ought to be forgotten.

Chose who you would server today, and each and every day. You will serve someone; either; God who loves you or Satan, whose very purpose in the universe is to destroy you and every person your life touches!.

Everyone has a choice to make, every single day they have breath, whether to do what is right or to yield to their weaknesses.

There are no inconsequential sins or no inconsequential acts of righteousness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home