A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

We limit ourselves only by limiting what part of ourselves we are willing to dedicate to God. Wasn’t it D.L. Moody that said the world is yet to know what God could do with a man who was thoroughly committed to God!

As the Father opens up your soul and brings fragrance to your life you will continue to be more than you could have been.

His Grace , Love and Mercy have made ready the road to spiritual greatness. Spiritual greatness, while noticeable by others, is really about you and the Father growing closer and closer together.

As Paul said “I press prize the mark of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” In that passage Paul even tells us the way to get the prize; it is only through Jesus our precious Lord.  


The more our lives coincide with the Master’s the closer we are to richer fellowship with the Father. Becoming Christ like is to become extremely loving concerning the family of God and the lost who desperately need the touch of His salvation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home