A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

When God does something nothing is left undone!

The Heart of God proceeds the Hand of God so what you receive from Him is somewhere past wonderful.

The proof of Hope is that Faith is embolden.

What God does for me is much more useful than what I often ask of Him.

With one Hand He buriers a loved one; with the other Hand He comforts those who sorrow.

Not only are His blessing the best you could have hope for, but they are immeasurable.

The further you are from the God, the lonelier it gets. When God is all you have, you have all there is!

Every blessing is reason for you to bless another.


It is not what you earned, but what God gives you that counts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home