A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Monday, September 30, 2019

‪The road to Heaven may appear to be very narrow but it is wide enough to include anyone who is willing to travel it.‬

‪The road to Heaven is often filled with people who are headed the wrong direction. ‬

‪The true road to Heaven has only one entrance and no exits. ‬

‪Death is only the enemy to those who have made no preparation to live beyond it.‬

‪Death is not an end but a beginning of everlasting joy or everlasting misery, your choice here...but not there. ‬

‪Death is a destination, life is a journey. ‬

‪Death is an external experience for Christians as the Bible teaches “to be absent for the flesh I’d to be present with the Lord!”‬

‪Shame and guilt are used by Satan for your destruction or by Jesus for your salvation.‬

‪Repentance is the ultimate form of faith, and it results in the ultimate form of hope. ‬

‪Hope, faith and mercy are three of the key ingredients in love. ‬

‪Devine love contains everything!‬

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home