A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Giving up is a sign of weak faith, uncalculated cost, and unfulfilled determination.
My integrity is the action of my character.
Character is the faith that you have in what you say you believe.
May your enemies know that you were right; even while they revile and persecute you.
May your reflection be true, may your words be honest, and may the good in your life show up in the lives of your loved ones.
Wise men do what they know to be right! Fools pursue what they know is wrong thinking somehow it will turn out to be right.
Bargain only for the good, as it is always be priceless, make no bargain for bad, for it will always becomes the ugly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home