A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Often it is easy to discern between right and wrong; the trick is to be able to see the different between almost right and almost wrong.
A Christian’s life should be a window to show God; not a mirror to reflect themselves.
Money is harder to give than to earn.
Fellowship is best when we are on the right side of the same ship.
Grace begins well before you recognize that God is to picking up the heavy end of the load.
I have seen the wicked and evil thrive; but now I see grace in it’s stride, while evil is gasping for its breath, God has put my soul at rest.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home