A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Friday, September 20, 2013

It is Devine Love not Devine luck that helps you through each day.
“Feather your nest” with generosity and you will never be without.
Friendship is the currency of fellowship.
Every friend is a bank that pays dividends on your relationships.
If you feel God is further away, it is because of you not Him...as He “Changes not”.
You cannot fail doing the work of God…but you can fail to do the work of God.
Every Christians, in their heart, knows that they are extremely loved even if they cannot to understand why.
A helping hand is a welcomed hand.

Grace brings you the power, the vision, and the strength to succeed but you still must do the work.
Everyman can smell the odor of laziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home