A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Monday, July 08, 2013

Value and Accomplishment

Purpose is the vision; resolve is what makes it happen.
Wanting and wishing accomplish little; it is diligence and hard work that brings success.
The less you do for God, in your life, the less valuable your life becomes.
Your value for God, in life, begins at salvation and the good you do for Him will last until the end of time.
The values of a life given to Jesus grow exponentially.
It is not what you understand about the Kingdom of God that matters, in the end, it is what you do for it and with it; that will.
A friend is usually a friend because you were a friend.
Good ideas and good people can change the world you live in; Jesus came to change the world you will live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home