A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Sunday, May 26, 2013



A Christian never takes a step the has not already been walked in; as The Father is ever before you, behind you, and with you.
Justifying sin is like reasoning with a rock …no way Jose’.
Society cannot change the definition of sin; only God can, and the Bible says “He changes not”.
Repentance means you are sorry for your sin, not sorry for being caught.
Modern society may not give you jail-time for your sin but you are still in line for Hell-time.
Jesus loves the sinner, died for the sinner, is willing to forgive the sinner, now sinner, it is up to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home