A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Monday, April 29, 2013

It is the years between death and birth that prove your worth.
Be careful what you say; someone may make it into a scroll.
Diligences turns good ideas into good fortune.
Gardens that flourish are not tended by those sitting in the shade.
It is practice that makes the piano fluent and a speech like the “Sound of Music“.
Inspirations are for the waiting; success comes first to those hard at work.
In order to be a painted one must work; in order to be an artist one must live.
Whatever I hope to do, will require diligence.
Effort is active diligence.
Never begin what can only end in tragedy for you or a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home