A Smoky Mountain HI

Here is a journey I make each day. Time flows on this side of eternity. I have aged as gracefully as reasonable as can be be expected, and yet feel not a day older in my mind. As I begin a life in the Smoky Mountains I hope you will share my journey as well. www.kleincabin.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States

Retired summer 2010. I am married (wife, Carol, 55 years) with two married children and four grandchildren...one Toy Poodle. Presently live in Tennessee or Florida but spending summers in our cabin in the East Tennessee Smoky Mountains near Gatlinburg. Five + acres, three streams, and two ponds. Taught college 13 years Florida, Alaska and Tennessee, wife also a teacher. She teaches computer, ABE, GED etcetera. I was the evening supervisor of an adult education school of about 900 students. Minister of counseling at New Hope Fellowship Church of the Nazarene.

Sunday, February 17, 2013


Frivolous days and frivolous nights lead to frivolous lives.
Being useful keeps you from become useless.

Do more than you should; for more that you should; more often than you should; which is what Jesus does for you.
The blessing of helping someone else never exceeds the blessings that are returned to you.
Enjoy the lavish, lusciousness, of living near our Lord.
The perseverance of your hope is fueled by the tenacity of the love that inspires it.
The foundation for love is from above.
There is always room to park you doubts among your fears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home